Wrist Strap - Ocean Blue
Our wrist straps are the perfect way to make sure your camera stays connected to you even if you drop it! Based off our popular Slim 30 camera strap, these leather wrist straps are soft, comfortable and extremely durable.
We are so excited about this new Ocean Blue leather! A blend of blue and light grey tones create a wonderful look that will suit any situation, plus the finish is full of character. Subtle navy blue accent stitching finishes this strap off perfectly.
Now also available with our very own custom engineered quick release system so you can rapidly attach, adjust, detach and even swap camera straps during shoots.
- No need to wrap your stock camera strap around your wrist anymore
- 30mm (1 and 3/16") wide just like our Slim 30 shoulder straps
- Choice of traditional ends or our new Quick Release System
- Quick Release System also features anti-theft cut resistant Dyneema® webbing and a safety lock for secure travel
Strong enough for all handheld cameras, strength tested to over 50kg (115lb)
- One size fits all design
- Super soft upholstery leather feels awesome against your skin
- Perfect for all camera sizes from Mirrorless to DSLR, and even large Medium Format Cameras
- Australian Made with love in our Bendigo based factory
- Fits almost any camera
- Personalise it with your name or logo!
*See tabs below for more info on sizing and personalisation
Please Note: Does not include camera, lens or photographer in pictures.
Quick Release System
For an in-depth overview of our Quick Release System please click here.
Details and Sizing
Will it fit me?
To put it simply, yes! Wrist straps are one size fits all so you only have to decide if you want our standard 30mm wide wrist strap or our thinner Simple 20 Wrist strap that is 20mm wide.
- Strap Width - 30mm (1 3/16")
- Strap Thickness (body) - 2.4mm
- Main Body Length - 37.5cm (15")
- Total Length - 67.5cm (26.5")
- Max Diameter for wrist/hand - 10cm (4")
Will it fit my camera?
This strap will work with almost any camera, especially larger DSLR setups with heavy lenses. It attaches in the same way as the stock strap that came with your camera, so basically any camera that has a set of 10mm webbing slots or rings will work! Click here for more info.
How strong is it?
We have designed these straps to be worn all day with the heaviest pro DSLR setups so you can rest assured they are strong enough. If you are looking for a weight I have lifted a 16kg kettlebell with a wrist strap without it breaking, but I hope your camera is not that heavy!
Any of our full leather camera straps can be personalised with a name or even a logo!
The personalisation is achieved by hot pressing the letters into the leather resulting in a timeless look and feel.
You choose the embossing options on the product page as you are adding the strap to your cart.
- Choice of three fonts - Block, Times or Cursive
- Multiple Colour/Finish options
- Prices starting from just AUD$20 for initials only
Click here for detailed information and videos about our personalisation options
***Please note, this leather can feature some very noticeable markings which occur naturally and really add to the character of each individual strap. Check out the product images for some examples of what they could look like***
Both sides of this strap are made from our new Ocean Blue leather. It is slightly stiller out of the box but will soften quickly with use and become your shoulders best friend.
The finish is full of character already but this will also get better and better each time you wear it.
Wrist Strap Design
This strap is the same size as our Slim 30 neck/shoulder strap so it is 30mm (1 and 3/16") wide. This is a perfect size to be comfortable around your wrist but still strong enough for large pro sized cameras and lenses. The leather strap threads through its own metal D ring allowing you to quickly tighten or loosen the strap around your wrist.
Shipping, Returns and Warranty
We are thankfully able to dispatch orders as normal at the moment. Please be aware that unforeseen shipping and customs delays may occur on international orders. Please choose the express shipping option where possible to minimise the chance of delays.
In stock straps will be dispatched in 1-3 business days.
In stock straps with text embossing will be dispatched in 1-3 business days.
Custom Logo straps can take 3-5 weeks before they are dispatched so please contact us before ordering if you have a specific date you need if for.
Shipping Prices - Listed In Australian Dollars
- All the prices below are listed in Australian Dollars - AUD$10 is approx. US$6-7
- All Australian and New Zealand orders are sent via Australia Post Standard and Express Services
- Most International Express orders are sent with DHL and are estimated to be 3-8 business days not including any customs delays.
- Standard international orders are sent via the postal network and include tracking to most countries. Average delivery times are 2-4 weeks.
If applicable, please be aware of your countries import taxes (such as the VAT in UK and EU) and duties as you will be responsible for paying any of these types of fees before you can pick up your parcel.
Shipping times (not including handling time)
Standard - 2-5 business days
Express - 1-3 business days
USA and Canada
Standard - 1-3 weeks
Express - 3-6 business days (not including customs delays)
Standard - 2-6 business days
Express - 2-4 business days
UK and Europe (please look out for notices regarding pickup and VAT taxes)
Standard - 2 to 4 weeks
Express - 5 to 8 business days (not including customs delays)
Rest of World (tracking not available to all countries)
Standard - 2 to 4 weeks
Express - 6-12 business days (not including customs delays)
Warranty and Returns
30 Day No Questions Asked Returns
LIFETIME Common Sense Warranty on Workmanship
For more information about warranty and returns please click here