Will a Lucky Strap Fit My Camera?
It doesn't matter if you choose our Traditional ends or our new Quick Release System, all of our straps fit any camera with a 10mm webbing ring or slot connection.
Your camera will either have a 10mm wide slot (most Canons except M50 and M6 series) or a triangular ring (Nikon, Sony and pretty much every other brand) and our webbing goes through these attachment points.
Here is a list of popular cameras that definitely work with our straps (there are thousands of other cameras that work with our straps but aren't listed here, if you aren't sure please contact us).
- Canon 5D series (Classic, mk ii, mk iii, mk iv, 5Ds)
- All Pro Series Bodies (1D X etc)
- Canon 6D and 6D mk ii
- Canon EOS R, RP, R6, R5
- Canon 7D, 7D mk ii
- Canon 50D, 60D, 70D, 80D, 90D
- Canon 500D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 800D, 850D
- Canon Powershot G series such as G7 X mk iii (with split ring installed)
- Please note that the Canon M50, M50 mk ii, M6 and M6 mkii have smaller non-standard webbing slots and will not fit our straps.
- Any Canon Film Camera with a split ring style attachment
- Nikon D850, D810, D800
- Nikon D780, D750, D700, D600, D610, D500, D7000, D7500 etc
- All Nikon Pro Series (D4, D4s, D5, D6 etc)
- All Nikon Z Series (Z6, Z7, Z5, Z50 etc)
- Nikon P1000
- Basically every Nikon ever made using a split ring attachment that will work with our straps.
- Entire A7 Series (A7 through to A7s mk iii)
- Entire Sony Alpha A6000 Series
- All legacy Sony DSLRs
Here is how our Quick Release Ends attach to your camera: