Standard 53 - Antique Brown
Our widest strap design, crafted from this super supple pre-softened Antique Brown leather is without a doubt one of the most comfortable camera straps on the planet!
Now also available with our very own custom engineered quick release system so you can rapidly attach, adjust, detach and even swap camera straps during shoots.
- Longer, wider and much more comfortable than stock camera straps
- Designed to be worn across your body (like a sling) not around your neck
- 53mm (2") wide for the ultimate all day carrying comfort
- Choice of traditional ends or our new Quick Release System
- Quick Release System also features anti-theft cut resistant Dyneema® webbing and a safety lock for secure travel
- Strong enough for all handheld cameras, strength tested to over 50kg (115lb)
- Two lengths available and both are adjustable to fine tune your fit
- Perfect for medium to large sized Mirrorless, DSLR and even Medium Format Cameras
- Australian Made with careful hands in our hometown factory (Bendigo, Victoria)
- Fits almost every camera ever made
- Personalise it with your name or logo!
Model is 180cm/6ft tall and is using a Long Length Strap
Please Note: Does not include camera, lens or photographer in pictures.
*See tabs below for more info on sizing and personalisation
Quick Release System
For an in-depth overview of our Quick Release System please click here.
Details and Sizing
Will it fit me?
The Standard Length is little longer than a stock strap, perfect for using as a traditional neck strap or hanging off one shoulder. Also works as a cross body strap for most people up to about 170cm (5'7" tall).
Our Long Length straps are 25cm longer than our Standard Length which makes them better for wearing across the body for people over 170cm (5'7") tall.
More detailed info on choosing a strap here.
Will it fit my camera?
This strap will work with almost any camera, especially larger DSLR setups with heavy lenses. It attaches in the same way as the stock strap that came with your camera, so basically any camera that has a set of 10mm webbing slots or rings will work! Click here for more info.
How strong is it?
We have designed these straps to be worn all day with the heaviest pro DSLR setups so you can rest assured they are strong enough. If you are looking for a weight I have attached 50kg (115lb) of weight to a camera without the strap breaking, but I hope your camera is not that heavy!
Any of our full leather camera straps can be personalised with a name or even a logo!
The personalisation is achieved by hot pressing the letters into the leather resulting in a timeless look and feel.
You choose the embossing options on the product page as you are adding the strap to your cart.
- Choice of three fonts - Block, Times or Cursive
- Multiple Colour/Finish options
- Prices starting from just AUD$20 for initials only
Click here for detailed information and videos about our personalisation options
A stunning milled and pre-softened version of our Chestnut Brown. It is a full grain oiled pull-up leather that has been through a special process to simulate natural ageing.
It has tonnes of character and unique markings making each strap a little different.
Standard 53 Design
This design was our first camera strap and is by far our most popular strap of all time! The 'Standard 53' is wider, longer and handmade from soft leather so that you can carry your DSLR all day without getting sore.
Unlike our Simple range, the body of the Standard 53 is actually two pieces of leather which is glued back-to-back and stitched together for a lifetime of durability. We then add our embossed end pieces which are also glued and stitched to connect the 10mm webbing ends to the main body.
Shipping, Returns and Warranty
We are thankfully able to dispatch orders as normal at the moment. Please be aware that unforeseen shipping and customs delays may occur on international orders. Please choose the express shipping option where possible to minimise the chance of delays.
In stock straps will be dispatched in 1-3 business days.
In stock straps with text embossing will be dispatched in 1-3 business days.
Custom Logo straps can take 3-5 weeks before they are dispatched so please contact us before ordering if you have a specific date you need if for.
Shipping Prices - Listed In Australian Dollars
- All the prices below are listed in Australian Dollars - AUD$10 is approx. US$6-7
- All Australian and New Zealand orders are sent via Australia Post Standard and Express Services
- Most International Express orders are sent with DHL and are estimated to be 3-8 business days not including any customs delays.
- Standard international orders are sent via the postal network and include tracking to most countries. Average delivery times are 2-4 weeks.
If applicable, please be aware of your countries import taxes (such as the VAT in UK and EU) and duties as you will be responsible for paying any of these types of fees before you can pick up your parcel.
Shipping times (not including handling time)
Standard - 2-5 business days
Express - 1-3 business days
USA and Canada
Standard - 1-3 weeks
Express - 3-6 business days (not including customs delays)
Standard - 2-6 business days
Express - 2-4 business days
UK and Europe (please look out for notices regarding pickup and VAT taxes)
Standard - 2 to 4 weeks
Express - 5 to 8 business days (not including customs delays)
Rest of World (tracking not available to all countries)
Standard - 2 to 4 weeks
Express - 6-12 business days (not including customs delays)
Warranty and Returns
30 Day No Questions Asked Returns
LIFETIME Common Sense Warranty on Workmanship
For more information about warranty and returns please click here
I wasn’t so sure about buying a camera strap from Australia. But I’m very glad I did. I actually bought another camera strap this one is longer and narrower to carry over my shoulder.
Got my custom strap with logo and it’s perfect. Feels amazing and the fine details of craftsmanship are top notch!
I was looking for a quick release camera strap and this product was perfect for my needs. Inadvertantly I had ordered the wrong strap. As it turned out the company was only a half hour drive from home so changin to the long strap was not a problem.
I love this strap. I have an R5 and I wanted a really strong comfortable strap . It certainly is perfect for my needs.
Extremely comfortable. Easy to slide over shoulder. Beautifully made. Material quality; EXCELLENT